Why you should trust us. Our expert reviewers devote hours to testing and comparing products so that you can make informed decisions about the best options for you. Find out more about our editorial process.
We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Read the full disclosure here.
Before you try or buy TestoPrime for yourself, this guide will help you learn more about the product’s key benefits, supporting research, packages and offers, and other useful details.
TestoPrime, one of the most popular testosterone boosters now, says it can efficiently raise your testosterone levels with a potent mix of natural ingredients.
It might not just be because you’re overworked. If you’ve been feeling exhausted, numb, and drained of your usual manly vigor, it might be because your testosterone levels are getting low.
There’s no shame in that – 1 out of every 50 men at any time are dealing with the effects of testosterone deficiency: loss of focus, reduced physical energy, poor libido, and the lack of passion for meeting life’s pleasures.
When you don’t produce enough testosterone, your body is deprived of a key hormone that helps you build and repair muscles, stay alert, and bear a heavy workload throughout the day.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
The most common symptoms related to testosterone deficiency are listed below.
- Loss of muscle mass
- Loss of hair on head or body
- Increased body fat
- Reduced stamina and capacity for exercise
- Raised LDL cholesterol levels
- Mind fog
- Reduced concentration
- Depression or anxiety
- Poor performance at work
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Reduced sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, try to take note of them, as they can be worth mentioning in your next doctor’s appointment.
Additionally, reduced T levels can have various other effects related to causing certain other conditions to worsen. Consider the list below.
- Higher risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Higher risk of metabolic syndrome due to additional fat and raised blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Higher risk of diabetes.
- Higher risk of prostate cancer.
If you really want to be sure that you have low T before taking testosterone boosters, you can consider receiving a testosterone level test from a healthcare professional.
What Are Testosterone Boosters?
In a nutshell, testosterone boosters take advantage of certain compounds in herbs, spices, and other plants that naturally raise testosterone levels in men.
Traditional testosterone-raising recipes have been around since ancient times, with several ingredients becoming known for their effect in restoring men’s vitality.
Modern science has largely refined these recipes, creating pills like TestoPrime to provide the right doses of each ingredient for better results.
Another way to boost your testosterone naturally is through regular exercise.
Furthermore, since vitamin D contributes to higher T levels, you can try spending more time in the sun. Doses of Vitamin D can also be found in some testosterone boosters, including TestoPrime.
What’s In TestoPrime
One of the biggest appeals to testosterone boosters lies in its natural ingredients, which can provide benefits to a man’s vigor comparable to the testosterone replacement therapy that hospitals offer at a far lower cost.
On its website, TestoPrime reports that it makes use of 12 natural ingredients with bioactive properties.
Clinical research is extensive for each of these ingredients, with studies retrieved from Mayo Clinic. We’ll review each of them briefly below.
- Ashwagandha Extract – 668 mg. A study conducted on aging, overweight males in 2019 reports that this extract can increase testosterone levels by 14%. The subjects also displayed more vigor and sex drive at the end of the testing period. Furthermore, the herb is historically used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase virility and libido among Indian men.
- D-Aspartic acid – 2,000 mg. This amino acid causes the brain to produce the hormones needed to make more testosterone. One study found that 27-37-year-old men taking testosterone supplements that had D-aspartic Acid had as much as 42% more testosterone than the control group. D-aspartic acid was also found to increase sperm count and motility threefold in men with fertility problems.
- Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine) – 5 mg. This ingredient is mainly made of piperine, also called Bioperine. This extract gives the black pepper its spiciness. It’s also used in traditional medicine as it allows the digestive system to absorb medicinal ingredients better, improving the overall effect of a remedy. It’s used in the same manner here – to maximize the testosterone benefits of TestoPrime.
- Fenugreek – 800 mg. A truly ancient herbal remedy, the benefits of Fenugreek extract have been recorded for nearly 6,000 years. A study reports that men receiving only 500 mg of fenugreek extract a day had raised testosterone and cut body fat over eight weeks. It’s also one of the most popular components for testosterone boosters due to having no adverse side effects and its role in controlling blood sugar and diabetes.
- Garlic Extract – 1200 mg. Garlic has several medicinal benefits to improve overall health in low-testosterone men, such as reducing hypertension, liver damage, and risk of diabetes and certain cancers.
- Green tea extract (70% catechins) – 4000 mg. Regular exercise is a key part of raising testosterone levels but may lead to cellular damage in low-T males. So you can keep working out and get better results, TestoPrime includes green tea extract, which improves muscle recovery and overall exercise performance.
- Panax Ginseng – 8000 mg. This herb has a reputation as a natural aphrodisiac, able to aid in sexual performance and treat erectile dysfunction. Panax ginseng increases testosterone levels in the blood – it also contributes to a higher sperm count and healthier sperm.
- Pomegranate extract (40% Ellagic acid) – 360 mg. Pomegranates have a host of benefits to support exercise and sexual performance – it contains cell-protecting antioxidants called punicalagin which are three times stronger than green tea antioxidants. It’s also linked to reducing erectile dysfunction and improving libido.
- Vitamin B5 – 8 mg. Also called pantothenic acid, this vitamin is an essential component in healthy testicular activity and sperm production. Like all B vitamins, it also aids in proper metabolism. One study even shows that it can slow down the rate of hair thinning.
- Vitamin B6 – 5.6 mg. Pyridoxine aids in building muscle from food and regulates mood – a useful effect to treat depressive tendencies caused by low T.
- Vitamin D. This vitamin has several well-researched benefits – it improves male sexual function and sperm potency, raises testosterone levels, and increases strength in the upper and lower limbs.
- Zinc – 40 mg. Zinc deficiency can cause low T in males, as the mineral helps conserve testosterone from being turned into other, less useful hormones.
Features and Benefits
- Safe, clinically studied, and natural ingredients.
- Soy-free and vegan.
- Budget-friendly compared to TD therapy.
- Reasonably priced.
- No prescription is required.
- Targets several factors of testosterone deficiency.
- Ships worldwide (quicker deliveries in the continental U.S.).
- Only available at lower prices at the TestoPrime website.
- Shipping may be delayed due to COVID.
TestoPrime can be considered a very safe choice for testosterone boosters since it’s composed of natural ingredients.
The formula is reported to have no harmful side effects. The product is also produced in FDA-approved facilities in the U.S. and U.K.
Their website recommends taking about four capsules daily in the morning. Each supply of TestoPrime contains 120 capsules, lasting one month.
Ordering TestoPrime comes with free shipping. The website also offers a 100% moneyback refund policy – no questions asked – to guarantee that buyers would be satisfied with the product.
As another perk, bulk orders come with 1 to 3-month free supplies – part of their savings policy. Your order also gives you access to the company’s library of eBooks on health and fitness.
Where Can I Buy TestoPrime?
TestoPrime can be purchased directly from their website here. You don’t need a prescription to get their testosterone boosters.
You can choose from three packages:
- 1-month supply – $59.99 USD.
- 3-month supply (2 months + 1 month free) – $119.99 USD. Includes free access to their eBook library.
- 6 month-supply (3 months + 3 months free) – $179.99 USD. Includes free access to their eBook library.
Some retail stores manage to get a few packages of their product, although they’re sold cheaper if bought from the official site. You won’t get any of the exclusive perks, bonuses, or coupons either.
How Safe Is Testoprime?
TestoPrime states that its ingredients are 100% natural, GMO-free, soy-free, and vegan. No additives, fillers, dyes, or other unnatural substances are found in the formula.
The finished product is made in facilities inspected by the FDA in the United States and the United Kingdom.
How Soon Does Testoprime Work?
When taken at its recommended dosage – 4 capsules a day – many users have reported effects such as increased stamina, muscle gain, and sex drive in 2-3 weeks.
Is Ordering Safe?
The product is offered with free shipping and a full money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Orders are processed via the website’s encrypted payment system to protect your credit card information better.
What Is the Best Way to Take Testoprime?
Ideally, four capsules of TestoPrime should be taken early in the morning.
TestoPrime Review – October 10, 2022 (4/5)
In a word: invigorating. Being too tired to exercise all the time got me flabby and miserable. TestoPrime helped me pick myself back up – in two days; I got back to going for a jog at the break of dawn, lifting weights, doing strength training at home after work. My muscles feel revived!
Review submitted by Nigel.
TestoPrime Review – March 20, 2022 (5/5)
As a father of two hyper-energetic kids, the worst feeling in the world is when I can’t stop myself from collapsing into the couch and acting like a dying houseplant all weekend while I tell my kids I’m too tired to play with them. One weekend, when they just gave up on asking me to play ball outside, I took that as a wake-up call and looked for testosterone supplements. Long story short, the weekend after I started taking TestoPrime, I taught my kids how a real man does a slam dunk. Absolutely incredible stuff.
Review submitted by Voss.
TestoPrime Review – February 23, 2022 (5/5)
It’s hard to control all this sexual energy bursting out of me these days… especially if you’re my wife. She just couldn’t fathom how quickly and ferociously my game returned when we got that first package of TestoPrime at our front door, and neither can the bed. In all seriousness, these pills are a life-changer for someone who used to beat himself up because of the low-energy, low-excitement lifestyle that T-deficiency put him in. It put me back in the headspace that I’m a man in charge of my life.
Review submitted by Jamie.
TestoPrime Review – January 24, 2021 (3/5)
Four capsules a day seems kind of tedious, but I got used to it. I had to wait for two weeks to notice anything, but maybe that’s because I was skeptical and still feeling pretty low. But one day, I just felt more fine than usual, and I dare to do some exercise and eating healthily again. Not bad.
Review submitted by Geo.
TestoPrime Review – December 26, 2021 (5/5)
I’ll be realistic. My experience with these boosters was initially pretty discouraging. I wouldn’t try the capsules some days since it felt hopeless. And it showed. The pills just sat on the counter while I lazed in the darkness. Cut to my homies coming in to hang out one time. I hid the pills out of embarrassment, but one of them – bless him – saw the pack and started going off about how they changed his life for the better and motivated me to finish the bottle. It really helped that I got supportive friends; they got me shooting hoops and eating like a bodybuilder in no time. Now, I usually tire pretty quickly, but each capsule of TestoPrime is like extra gas for me to keep busy. Going to order for another 6 months soon – no one’s going to stop me from being fit and happy again.
Review submitted by Henry.
TestoPrime Review – November 8, 2021 (5/5)
Pushing sixty in a few weeks but let me tell you that I look after the house, bike at least 3 kilometers, and still find time to make love to my darling wife every day. Best product for me, and the savings are killer.
Review submitted by Woodrow.