Why you should trust us. Our expert reviewers devote hours to testing and comparing products so that you can make informed decisions about the best options for you. Find out more about our editorial process.
As men age, testosterone levels drop – and you can start feeling the loss of that youthful masculine energy as early as your thirties. Muscles give in more easily, it gets quicker to pack on the pounds, and even the mind can get hazy and affect daily decision-making and logical thinking.
Testosterone deficiency is quite common – happening to as many as one man out of every 50 at any given time. When your testosterone is in short supply, you’re more likely to underperform on several occasions – playing sports with your kids, doing the heavy lifting at home or work, and satisfying your bed partner, as well as missing out on a robust body and a healthy lifestyle.
Like many testosterone boosters, TestRX is designed to help elevate your testosterone levels safely and naturally, without the hefty price tag of prescription T-injections.
If you’re thinking of getting TestRX for yourself, be sure to read on. We will be taking an in-depth look into this product’s ingredients, benefits, packages and offers, and other notable details.
Low Testosterone Symptoms
Testosterone deficiency can manifest in your body in many ways. Here are the most common low-T symptoms:
- Reduced muscle mass
- Easier to get tired during exercise
- Elevated levels of LDL cholesterol
- Loss or thinning of body hair
- Increase in body fat
- Inability to concentrate
- Decreased productivity at work
- Negative self-image
- Depressed or anxious mood
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of sexual appetite
On their own, these symptoms don’t necessarily mean someone has low testosterone, although they can be useful details to discuss in your next physician’s appointment to understand what your condition might be.
A decrease in testosterone carries additional risks: it has been linked to causing other conditions and illnesses to worsen. Men with low testosterone are at risk of developing or worsening cases of:
- Metabolic syndrome from a combination of high fat, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Diabetes, and;
- Prostate cancer.
Should you find that you have some or all of these symptoms and wish to learn if you have testosterone deficiency, you can check in with a healthcare professional to take a testosterone level test.
How Testosterone Boosters Can Help
Some herbs and plants contain substances that promote healthy testosterone levels in men. Remedies made from these ingredients – engineered by Ancient Greece, India, and China, for instance – have been passed down and improved over many centuries.
Testosterone boosters are simply modern versions of these remedies. Using the latest science, boosters like TestRX are intended to provide the safest, most effective dose of each ingredient to yield optimal results.
Most of the ingredients directly aid in increasing testosterone, with some of them countering the effects of T-deficiency; for example, by lowering CVD risk, reducing depressive tendencies, and raising stamina.
TestRX Ingredients – Are They Safe?
- D-Aspartic Acid – 2,300 mg. This component is commonly found in testosterone boosters. It induces the brain to create chemicals that help produce and release testosterone in the testicles. As a sign of its potency, a study observed that D-aspartic acid testosterone supplements raised T levels by 42% in 27-37-year-old men. Another study also found that D-aspartic Acid can triple sperm count and motility in patients with immotile (unmoving) sperm.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins) – 300 mg. Fenugreek is among the most well-studied herbal remedies. It has been used to improve male vigor from the days of Ancient Greece. One study states that a small fenugreek extract dose of 500 mg per day for eight weeks raised testosterone levels and reduced body fat in men. Fenugreek is popular as it has no side effects and can curb diabetes and regulate blood glucose.
- Steroid saponins in fenugreek aid in inducing a healthy appetite and lowering blood cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin D3 – 1,140 iu. This vitamin significantly increases testosterone in deficient men. It helps maintain proper erections and improve overall male sexual function. Some other benefits include healthier sperm and enhanced strength in the arms and legs.
- Vitamin K2 – 20 mcg. This vitamin regulates testosterone levels in the testicles and reduces the testosterone-lowering effects caused by some chemicals. Vitamin K is also useful for promoting a healthy lifestyle, as it can strengthen bones and minimize the risk for osteoporosis.
- ZMA. This is a popular supplement for athletes and bodybuilders since it boosts endurance. In addition to increasing testosterone levels in low-T men, it also promotes muscle recovery and immunity to support a more physically active and healthy lifestyle.
- Zinc – 10 mg. Having low levels of zinc reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body. As men, it’s crucial to have enough zinc to prevent free testosterone from becoming estradiol, a female hormone.
- Magnesium aspartate – 200 mg. Like zinc, a deficiency with magnesium causes T levels to plummet. This mineral helps regulate the amount of testosterone available in the blood.
- Vitamin B6 – 20 mcg. This is also called pyridoxine. It helps convert the food you eat into lean muscle. It is also a key ingredient for treating depression and negative emotions from low T, as pyridoxine regulates mood.
Pros and Cons
- Quality natural ingredients.
- No negative side-effects.
- Raises testosterone levels.
- Counteracts effects of T deficiency.
- Made in an FDA-approved facility in the U.S.
- Free shipping on some packages.
- 67-day money-back guarantee.
- Ships globally.
- Promos are only available at the official website.
- Prices can be steep for some bundles.
As a testosterone booster, TestRX has the advantage of using natural ingredients for its product. These ingredients come with extensive research to show that they have beneficial effects on male testosterone and are perfectly safe for use.
Unlike other testosterone boosters on retail, the product states that it is produced in a CGMP-compliant facility in the United States. The Food and Drug Administration handles the CGMP or Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations to ensure that no harmful substances or processes are involved in making these pills.
The TestRX website instructs that the boosters are taken four times a day – twice at breakfast and twice at dinner. Your standard package contains 120 capsules for a full month of use.
The company offers several benefits for buyers. You get a pretty good deal buying the bundled packages as discounts for available for as much as 75% off on the price. The bundles also come with free global shipping.
There is a 67-day money-back guarantee on any purchase, giving you a 100% refund if you’re not satisfied with their product.
How Can I Buy TestRX?
TestRX is available for purchase at their company website.
You can also order by phone at +1-866-261-6884 for North American callers and +1-604-677-3533 for international callers.
There’s no need to get a prescription for this product as it uses only natural ingredients. It can also be found in some retail stores, but the downside is that it doesn’t come with the discounts and other perks you get when you buy directly from them.
Right now, there are four package options to choose from:
- 1-month supply – $69.99.
- 3-month supply – $179.99 (free global shipping)
- 6-month supply – $349.99 (free global shipping)
- 12-month supply – $649.99 (free global shipping)
Is TestRX Safe?
TestRX uses only natural ingredients in its formula. These supplements contain no harmful additives and are produced in a strictly CGMP-compliant facility in North America.
Before taking any supplement for low testosterone, it’s recommended to be aware of any contraindications you may have. The company maintains that the best way to know if TestRX is completely safe for you is by checking with a medical professional.
What Is the TestRX Money-Back Guarantee?
The company guarantees complete satisfaction with the benefits of TestRX in treating testosterone deficiency. If you find yourself dissatisfied with the product, you can avail of a refund by returning all containers within 67 days of purchase.
This refund policy also applies to bundled packages, as long as you return all of the TestRX containers.
Each customer is entitled to asking for a refund on one order only.
How Soon Does TestRX Work?
Muscular strength, stamina, and energy levels may start to rise within the first month, which can be seen in improved performance during work and physical activity.
The effect of the testosterone boosters only grows each day; considerable changes to your testosterone level and overall health may be seen after one to three months of regular use.
Is TestRX a Type of Steroid?
No. The problem with anabolic steroids is that they attempt to replace the role of testosterone in building and repairing muscles. While they may be effective in the very short term, continuous use leads to a host of harmful effects, such as liver and kidney damage and cardiovascular disease, shrinking testicles, and substance abuse disorders.
TestRX, on the other hand, works by providing nutrients and helpful substances to the body to stimulate healthy testosterone production. It’s safe to use and sustainable in the long term.
Latest TestRX Reviews
TestRX Review – April 12, 2022 ★★★★★
“I couldn’t even get out of bed, and my whole body just felt that weak. I guess that was also why I was depressed during the time. I mean, being told you had low testosterone at 28 would feel like a kick in the groin to anyone. After hearing about TestRX, I was a little on the fence since I had never tried a testosterone booster before. But hot dang, I didn’t regret it. After a couple of weeks of steadily increasing exercise, I was back to punishing the punching bag and showing the lads how a man handles the bench press. Perfect for me.”
Review submitted by Harley.
TestRX Review – March 4, 2022 ★★★★★
“I can’t thank TestRX enough for giving me the energy to take my family on those camping trips to the wilderness like we used to do. Now I can put my back into fishing, pitching up the tent, barbecuing, driving for hours on end, all the things I took for granted when I was still a dad in his thirties and forties.”
Review submitted by Randy.
TestRX Review – February 5, 2022 ★★★★
“I was a fat bloody bloke throughout college. I didn’t work out once; I only ate fast food and drank beers and soy-based drinks. You could imagine the moobs… Well, it turns out I developed TD, which pretty much made me a giant wimp. After I graduated, I decided I had enough of that lifestyle. I needed testosterone boosters to give me an edge during daily workouts. TestRX delivered everything. Great stamina from morning till night. Killer drive to succeed as if someone lit a fire inside. I’d recommend it in a heartbeat.”
Review submitted by Efren.
TestRX Review – January 8, 2022 ★★★★★
“Ever since we started dating, my wife and I have been really into ballroom dancing. But as we’ve settled into the parenting life, I noticed I was slowing down. I couldn’t match my wife’s own graceful speed anymore, and I’d get tired quickly. Sometimes, even intimate time would last about fifteen or twenty minutes before I gave up the ghost. With TestRX, all that quickly got better – and now I’d like to think it’s her that has to keep up – at the ballroom and in bed.”
Review submitted by Joseph Carl.
TestRX Review – December 9, 2021 ★★★
“My grandsons used to call me a fat old fart, the disrespect. But they were right. My TD was making me weak and sleepy all the time. Now I’ve been taking TestRX recently as I start pumping iron to teach those scamps a lesson on the basketball court. I can’t lie; I felt these capsules got me more upbeat than I’ve been in the last thirty years. Now, if only I could remember taking all four capsules a day. I usually take only two since I keep forgetting about evenings. Oh well, maybe I can try one more month.”
Review submitted by Harry.
TestRX Review – November 1, 2021 ★★★★★
“These capsules honestly got me out of my slump. I’m a writer by profession, so I already live a sedentary lifestyle. Coupled with my TD problem, I was always feeling worthless and weak like there was no way out. But as I started adding TestRX as a daily supplement, I began feeling like a real man who could make a difference. It just clears that brain fog right away. It boosted my confidence and energy for the entire day. Simply a must-have for anyone with TD plagued by negative thoughts.”
Review submitted by Gellison.